THE ALEPH WRITING PRIZE 2020
About The Aleph Writing Prize
The Aleph Writing Prize is an annual writing competition. The prize awards a limited publication to the best piece of writing. Anybody of any age can enter regardless if they are published or unpublished.
The winning piece will be published into a limited number of handmade booklets and all copies/proceeds will go to the winner.
The competition is free to enter.
The judges will be looking for innovative and creative writing that explores and expand the possibilities of writing. We encourage submissions from all literary genres, and there are no restrictions on theme or subject matter.
– The prize opens to submissions on 6th Aug 2020.
– Submissions will close on 1st Oct 2020. No entries will be considered if submitted after 1st Oct 2020 (12 noon GMT).
1st November 2020
Terms and Conditions
Please read these eligibility and entry rules carefully before beginning the online entry process. Submission of an entry is taken as acceptance of the entry rules. For any queries not covered below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) The competition is open to unpublished and published writers residing anywhere.
2) Only submissions received by 12 noon 1st October 2020 (GMT) will be considered.
3) The entry must be the entrant’s own original creation and must not infringe upon the right or copyright of any person or entity.
4) There is no minimum word count, but the maximum word count is 10,000.
5) Writers may submit one piece of work each. Illustrations accepted.
6) The story must be written in English (Translations accepted).
7) Submissions must be made by the author of the work.
8) There are no age restrictions.
9) When submitting, please include a short covering letter including your contact details, your name and the title of your work.
10) The first page should include the title of the work and the number of words.
11) All submissions should include page numbers.
12) Entries will accepted via email email@example.com . Please put SUBMISSION in the subject. Submissions must be in one of the following formats: .pdf.
13) Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
14) No editorial feedback will be provided.
15) Only submissions which meet all Terms and Conditions will be considered.